Comprehensive Legal, Tax and Financial Services for Businesses
At the Law Office of Howard Lazarus, P.C., we understand the passion, energy and sacrifice you have put into your business, and we will address your financial needs with the same motivation and drive. Dozens of small business owners and managers in Minneapolis and throughout Minnesota have trusted Howard Lazarus with their legal needs. Our firm has the ability to solve countless financial and tax problems in an efficient and creative manner, drawing upon Howard’s wealth of knowledge earned through business experience, a master’s in business taxation and his CPA license.
Managing the financial aspects of a business is a complex and never-ending task. At the Law Office of Howard Lazarus, P.C., we offer the services of a lawyer who has extensive experience assisting companies with all their legal needs, from startup to incorporation to ongoing tax advice and financial planning. In addition to your tax and financial needs, we can assist you with your minutes, contracts, annual reporting, and shareholder and board of directors issues. When disputes arise, we will work to avoid litigation if possible, and instead, resolve the conflict through negotiation and settlement.
Our law firm provides representation during the drafting and negotiation of many types of business contracts, including:
- Mortgage agreements
- Loan and financing agreements
- Lease agreements
- Buy/sell agreements
- Business formation agreements
- Employment agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Partnership agreements
Many businesses have trouble keeping their books accurate and current. The Law Office of Howard Lazarus, P.C., can provide professional, reliable service in the following areas:
- Financial statement preparation, including general journal entries, class tracking, cash flow management, custom reports and month-end closing reports.
- Accounting for costs, including sales orders, account receivables, purchase orders, bill payment, payroll, taxes, and bank statement and credit card reconciliations.
- Financial planning, including budgeting, forecasting and compliance with loan covenants.
- Correcting past errors, including prior year account rebuilding, amendments and audit response.
Contact Us · Eagan Corporate Attorney
Call the Law Office of Howard Lazarus, P.C., at 651-968-1240 or contact us online to arrange a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable Minnesota corporate management and contract attorney. We have offices in Bloomington and Eagan, and we regularly travel to meet with clients at other convenient locations.