Meeting and Exceeding Your Financial and Tax Needs
The Law Office of Howard Lazarus, P.C., in partnership with Full Circle Financial Systems, Inc., offers a wide range of services tailored to the financial needs of businesses and individuals. As an attorney and a certified public accountant (CPA), Howard Lazarus takes a holistic approach to tax and business accounting. Unlike other tax lawyers, Mr. Lazarus holds a master’s degree in business taxation and works with a team of financial experts on a daily basis.
From initial business startups, to ongoing operations, annual tax filings and IRS audits, our firm can provide comprehensive tax services to a wide range of individuals and business clients.
In addition to our holistic, big-picture approach, we offer the following services and amenities to clients in Minneapolis and throughout the state:
- Free initial consultations: Each potential client receives a free initial consultation.
- Financial, legal and business aptitude: Our diverse background in finance, law and business makes us uniquely qualified to handle even the most complex tax issues.
- Personal service: We provide one-on-one service with an experienced tax attorney. Our solutions are tailored to each client’s unique needs.
- Reasonable rates: Due to our business, finance and legal knowledge, we are able to complete work in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Two locations: We offer two convenient locations on opposite ends of the metro — one in Bloomington and one in Eagan.
- Flexible appointments: We offer flexibility in scheduling, including evening, weekend and offsite appointments.
Contact Us · Eagan Lawyer for Bankruptcy, Tax Liens, Business Taxes and More
Your personal and business finances can either prepare you for success or lead you down a path of uncertainty. No matter your current financial situation, it is important to hire experienced legal representation to ensure a positive future. Call the Law Office of Howard Lazarus, P.C., at 651-968-1240 or contact us online to arrange a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable Minnesota tax law attorney. We have offices in Bloomington and Eagan, and we regularly travel to meet with clients at other convenient locations.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.